Thursday, November 27, 2008

Many Thanks !


I am so thankful for so many things in my life. It is hard to even know where to begin. First, I am grateful for this wonderful country we live in. Amen to our freedom and those fighting for our freedom and protecting us , it is sad that they cannot be with their families today. God bless them. I am thankful for my family, my blood family and in-laws. I love them all in special and different ways. How lucky am I to have been blessed by being welcomed into such a large family? I do know how blessed I am to have healthy and happy children and grandchildren and do not take a day of that for granted. Thank you Lord for their beautiful faces and personalities! Thank you for Gary for who I could not be my best person and run Davisland. He makes me know that its always going to be o.k. no matter what. And I am thankful for every small thing that I get to experience every day that I am here on this beautiful earth with my friends and family. Help me to always remember today and throughout my life, that it is always the small things that are truly the best !!

No comments: