Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Today is our 12th wedding anniversary! We got married in Maui. Wish we were there celebrating, it was such great place to be. It was a beautiful beginning to a wonderful life. It is truly hard to believe it has already been 12 years. It has gone by so quickly ! We have had so much fun and have 2 beautful children from all of our "hard work" I love you Gary ! Thanks God for sending me such a great guy. Here's to the rest of our happy (and busy) life !! (Do we look young or what??)

1 comment:

Nancy H said...

Happy Anniversary!! Congrats to you both--you looked young then--and I'm sure you still do! I too am ready for a trip to Hawaii!! I think we are going with the entire fam next Feb. to celebrate our 40th anniversary!! Our plans are for Kauai--its our favorite!! I'll let you know when we get our spot--we'll be inviting anyone who can come!! Family and friends, that is!!