Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Really - 3 months !!











I can't believe that it has been over 3 months since I have blogged. Facebook is way too much a part of my life - LOL !! We are busier than ever here at Davisland. Blake and Rachel are in full swing with school and their Scout activities. Rachel recently enjoyed a Mall Lock-In and Blake camped in the wilderness and had to build his own shelter. Pretty sure from this point on Blake will be able to make his bed....Gary had gall bladder surgery and is doing well from that experience. Halloween was huge fun as Jason came up with Jada and Kaleb. A good time was had by all.

1 comment:

Nancy H said...

Sorry to hear about Gary's surgery--sure hope all is well. And I am so glad to see you back--You even motivated me to blog again too!! We can do both--seriously, how long does it take. I like the blog as somewhat of an outlet--although, I will not get political. Just my own personal thoughts!! I know life with kids is a different ballgame!! Love the pics.