Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Milk or Orange Juice

Look at how "normal" Rachel looks. Painting, being creative, being basically herself. WELL, I had the nerve to ask her what she wanted to drink for breakfast, "milk or orange juice?" Her response was "Ummph....I have to make decisions ALLLLLL DAY long !! Can't you decide for me??? Me...Ooookkk. Knowing that whatever I choose after such a statement is going to be totally wrong and set her day off on the wrong track. Give me strength ! So I carefully respond with Orange Juice - thinking that what my daughter needs at this precise moment is a cup of Sunshine ! She responds - "Fine but please no bubbles in it!" And a good day was had by all ! I can't wait for her to be an actual teenager and not a practicing one !

1 comment:

Nancy H said...

Maybe she was just having a bad day!! She sure is a cutie!!