Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day !

I have had the best Mother's Day ever !! My parents and grandmother came up yesterday and we went to lunch because another really bad storm came through and we had no power for most of the day so out to lunch it was !! They enjoyed their "flower cupcakes" also.

My kids treated me to breakfast in bed, yum, yum and Rachel has been a sweetie and has worn her "I heart my Mom" tee-shirt for 2 days in a row declaring her love for me...aawww...

Do you notice how tall Blake is getting?? He's 5 ft. I'm 5 ft. 3 inches. Oh my !

Jason is spending the day with my parents and my grandmother and his other grandmother. Nothing makes me happier than that !! He has his 2 little ones with him today and I think that is the greatest way for him to spend the day !! Happy Mother's Day everyone !



No comments: