Friday, May 8, 2009

I knew I wouldn't die today....

That's right not today. There was yet more tornado activity in Clarksville. What gives Mother Nature? Are we your red-headed stepchild weather city? Have we not seen enough of that type of weather to last, let's say 100 years or so? Can't you go bother some other cities for awhile. Don't you get tired of coming back to the same place over and over? Its a big United States out there really. Not that I wish harm on anyone else but can't you lighten up on us? At any rate, like I said I knew that no matter what the old girl had up her sleeves, I would be spared? Why? Because I had cupcakes to bake today and it just wasn't on my list today. And so after all the rumbling ( I was at Wal-Mart when the storm hit buying cupcake supplies), I headed home and made my cupcake cuties and all is right with the world. So take that Mother Nature !! (My cupcake blog is www.davislandcupcakes.blogspot.com)

No comments: