Monday, August 25, 2008

Fore !


I took the kids golfing. I have never golfed a game in my life. Sure I have done the driving range and if you count putt-putt, then I have golfed ! Blake has golfed for a couple of years and this was Rachel's first year to golf. Clarksville has a wonderful program for children to learn how to golf and some tournaments to participate in. Let's just say, I surprised myself and wasn't a total embarrassment. Golf is hard people. Yes, Tiger makes it look easy. But the greatest feeling from this outing was being in total awe of of my children and I have a new respect for them. Yes, little people ! Its true, you never ever know how someone feels, acts or believes until you walk in their shoes (or golf with them). It was a very humbling experience (and beautiful) to be with them and learn a thing or two from them. And they are good, watch out Tiger cause my kids do make it look easy !

1 comment:

Nancy H said...

I know golf is hard!! Mark took me out to the driving range a while back and seriously, I couldn't even hit the ball!! Not even close!! I may try to take some lessons sometime--but maybe not!!!