Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The two "I's" you want to avoid

Last weekend was Gary's birthday. As luck would have it, I came down with a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). Bummer. I was sick, real sick. Which got me to thinking. There is another kind of "I" you want to avoid - DUI because that would make you sick also - at some point in time. Both of those "Is" would cause you to serve time whether in jail or in the bathroom, make you feel bad, keep you from doing the things you want, inconveince your family, cost you money (either bail, attorneys or doctor and medicine) and cramp your lifestyle in general. Just a thought my friends, just a thought. Avoid the "Is" at all costs.....

1 comment:

superstarr said...

Hey girl
Love that we can blog!!! I do agree with you on your "I's". It is sometimes scary if you want to go out and have a couple--no harm right? unless the pokey has a road check up then yikes!!! The main reason I like to have mine at home!!